Professional Web Development
When you look good, we look good
Professional web development
is not just about throwing words and pictures together on a page. It's not just about good web design or good navigation either.
True professional web development requires a great many set of skills from concept to finished product. Here, we are not afraid to roll up our sleeves and design a great looking
website that not only works for you, but will easily grow with you as your business grows and your needs change. Here are some of the things to consider when choosing a web development company.
- Will my website look good? more info... We have over 10 years experience in website layout and concept. You can rest assure that you will get a great looking website. We're also very intuitive and can change things around for you very quickly until we get it just right.
- What about navigation? more info... Your site navigation system is a crutial component of your website and it is essential that is is designed correctly for your needs. We can create all types of navigation systems including drop down lists, multi-level flyout menus, and more. We can make hierarchical navigation systems with 2 levels, 3 levels, or unlimited levels. Plus your navigation system will be centralized so it is easy to update when you want to remove old pages or create new ones.
- Will my website load fast? more info... Absolutely. We optimize all photos, video, and all other components of your website so that it will load as fast as possible. Plus your website will be hosted on our ultra fast servers which are connected directly to the internet backbone at super fast speeds. Check out our network to learn more.
- Can my website do anything interactive? more info... Our web programming skills are second to none and we can get your website to do just about anything. Plus we will install and configure just about any type of website software such as a blog, a shopping cart, a forum an interactive form, and more.
- Can my website integrate with social networking sites? more info... Yup. Integrate your website with your Facebook account, your Twitter account and more... Share news from your site with your facebook friends, promote your site, and more. Just let us know what you need done. We have the technology to make it happen.
- Will my website work on Mac? How about different browsers? more info... The short answer is "YES". The long answer - we make sure that every site we design or re-design looks, feels, and works correctly on all the major browsers including Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, and Opera. We even make sure that all these browsers work on both Mac OSX and Windows platforms. So you can rest assure that no matter what platform and browser your clients use to view your website, it will work right.
- I need to update my website a lot. What are my options? more info... There are many ways to update your website. Most clients will want a maintenance contract because you get professional results every time. However, our web hosting works like any other web hosting service on the internet. Here are some of your choices.
- Purchase a maintenance contract. This is the recommended approach to updating your website. For 1 monthly fee, a professional web developer will update your website whenever you want and you can expect professional results every time.
- Use content management software. There are many content management software solutions out there that will allow you to update your site through a web browser. Some of them are Joomla, Drupal, Wordpress to name a few. However, we must warn you. The results may not always be what you expect and it may take some real time to get things to look right.
- Use HTML editing software. If you want to go this route, then you will need to purchase your software so that you can edit your website. Adobe makes some popular HTML editing software such as Dreamweaver and Contribute. Using this approach, it is very possible to mess up your website if you don't know what you are doing as you can overwrite critical files or delete critical code within your files.
- Are there any extra costs besides the cost of building my site? more info... Nope. Not with us. Other companies will build your website, but you still need to pay a 3rd party for web hosting, domain name registration, SSL secure certificate, email service, and possibly more. But when we build your website, we include everything for a full year. After that, you are charged $150 / year to keep your website operational. If you are on a maintenance contract, the $150 fee is waived. You get your website hosted for you, free domain name registration, SSL certificate for secure cart transactions, unlimited email accounts @ yourdomain, and more...lots more. See a list of all the features that are included. Since we host all the websites we build on our own dedicated servers, we can give away all these features.
What? You don't want to pay a lump sum to build your website? Check out our maintenance contracts.
and maintain your website for 1 predictable monthly fee. If you already have a website, we'll even re-design it. Now may be the time for a fresh look and feel. Build the website of your dreams and keep it updated with the latest content all for 1 set monthly fee.